Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bugaboo Burger's | Qualicum Bay | 6010 West Island Highway (19A 5min South of Lighthouse Country) | 250.338.3568 (?) (No Review, Just Info)

I've been sitting on these photos for quite a while now, as I was hoping someone would also send me a picture of the burger itself. Sadly that hasn't happened yet.

The cart has just reopened for the season, so I figure now is as good a time as any to finally post these pics.



Looks like a cool place. The signature burger is a beef patty topped with havarti cheese, grilled green peppers and "19A sauce". Sounds like a winner. I hope to give it a try sometime this summer.

ps. Thanks to Jaimie and Colin for the photos.

2 comments:

mark from nz said...

I can vouch for this burger - the bugaboo are the tastiest I had when I was travelling around Vancouver Island earlier this month. The owner is quite a character too!

Carin from Nanaimo said...

We had them on the weekend!!! The yam fries and the sauce are amazing. If you are driving by and are hungry, you have to stop for a Bugaboo!!!

It is right beside the Qualicum Bay Resort. If you go camping and don't feel like cooking, walk up for a great lunch!!!