Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pig is All

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but I was lucky enough to sample the Beale Street Bully Burger at Pig yesterday. It was an absolute triumph: topped with fried bologna, Pig onion "rings", and coleslaw. I don't want to be too reactionary, but even with the bun breaking apart like an arctic ice flow, this is a serious contender for #1 burger in Victoria. I'm so sorry I couldn't capture it on film, but maybe a cellphone pic will eventually appear on Pig's twitter feed.

Speaking of the twitter feed, this special was not mentioned on it yesterday. Perhaps this is an indication that their fabulous burgers are about to become even more elusive. Fridays and Saturdays seem to be usual burger days, so keep that in mind if you're making a trip to Colwood anytime soon.

THESE BURGERS ARE A MUST!

No comments: