Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random Pizza AllNite Post

Called up Pizza AllNite last evening and (at around 10:30pm) they had sold out of burgers. Now selling out for them means about 28 sales (apx. 24 is their average), but that's still not too shabby for a pizza joint. Here's a link to my previous review of the Pizza AllNite burger (which is now $7 bucks post tax carry-out). While I was sitting in the shop chatting with the woman who makes the burgers (also an owner/manager) she was quick to point out that she has "gotten much better"at cooking the burgers since the last time I was in. I thought she was pretty decent to begin with, seeing as she's managed to turn a frozen patty into part of one of the more unique tasting burgers in the region (the fact that it's island beef certainly helps).

2 comments:

dmanaussie said...

Hi I'm a big fan, just started a burger blog myself actually, nothing like yours though....maybe you can take a look and let me know what you think??

http://dmanburger.wordpress.com/

Trevor G. said...

I just bit into my burger from Pizza Allnite; and holy man! I order from there about once a month; and you weren't kidding when she said she was getting better. Just the right amount of grease, tonnes of flavour, and fresh veg. No better beurger for the buck in Victoria or any place I've eaten. &17 for 2 burgers and fries, $2 for added cheese and bacon on both. Really great!