Monday, August 10, 2009

"A" News Burger Blog Piece

video


I now present to you here for the first time on the internet: the finest 2 and a half minutes of local television ever created in the last week and a half! Thanks to Erick Thompson for covering us, Mark Planiden for mentioning us to Erick, and to the cameraman who lost his windsock in my basement.

FYI: I am currently working on acquiring a copy of the Burger Blog piece that ran on Shaw last month. It will eventually be uploaded here if I am given permission.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey Donald,

Again, thanks for meeting up with my friends last weekend!

Nice, congrats on the news piece!

Just a FYI, I'll have Pink Bike up by the end of this week, I haven't posted anything cause of finals.

If you end up posting before me, I'll link you. If vice versa, I'll update when you post yours.

Cheers,

- Kevin

Happy_Pats said...

Congradulations DK!

Jamie said...

hey,

nice peice on the news.

I've noticed you have been getting some good exposure from A Hamburger Today. They post on their site every time you post on your blog.

keep up the good work man.

Cheers,


Jamie
Torontoburger.com

dk said...

@kevin

yah my plan was to steal your review and put it up on the burger blog as a part of an exciting BLOG COLLISION post

thanks for the FYI